Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Triple Threat Challenge

... is up at MSS today. :)

This month's Triple Threat Challenge was to create a layout including:
1. ribbon (Flo)
2. flowers (me)
3. a pocket (Marcy)

Here's the layout I made, using a photo of Sage that I'd taken on her recent field trip to the Royal Canadian Mint:


I used Bazzill cardstock, The Girl's Paperie patterned paper, some green ribbon that was in my stash, Pink Paislee chipboard letters, Hero Arts stamp & bling, a Basic Grey fabric brad and a MME decorative brad.

For the pocket, I cut a slit in my patterned paper to make it, stitching along the sides and the bottom:



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Look at you! All this craftiness coming forth!! I love the little pocket and how its there but doesn't over take the layout too! This is into my fav's as well!!!! I love the quilted look too and Sage is such a beautiful girl!!!!
e.