Monday, August 08, 2011

Chalk drawings


There's something so absolutely "summer" about chalk drawings on the driveway (probably because we can't make them in the winter with all the snowbanks in the way! LOL!)

Here's what Sage and I made this afternoon:




And I also wanted to share the rest of the card set that I made for my pastor (I shared the first half here), using the patterned paper stripped Mat Stack #5 images that I cut out.

For all of the sets, I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (stamper's select white), stamps (leaf prints), twine and dies (mat stack #5 & leaf prints). The patterned paper strips came from my scraps and include: SU!, Basic Grey & Bo Bunny.

On this card, I used a PTI sentiment stamp from Communique Sentiments.

The sentiment here comes from Happy Trails (I selectively inked the "thank you , teacher" stamp) and Text Style I.

The sentiment here comes from Happy Trails and the flourishes are from Fall Elegance.

Here, the little leaves are from Fall Elegance and the sentiment is from Communique Sentiments.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. I love your color combo.
TFS
Ang

Joyce said...

Mother of the year award. I'm just sayin' Hope to see you scrapbook your driveway. Martha Stewart would be proud.

Unknown said...

What a great set of cards. I love how they are all similar..yet different.

xoxo... t said...

The cards are beautiful - and LOVED the sidewalk drawings! Just awesome :)

DF said...

Oh wow! Beautiful! Love how you used the 'reverse' cuts from the other projects.

DF said...

Oh, and the chalk drawings are fantastic!

Mara Campbell said...

What fabulous cards!! I just love the colors and all the different designs. Great set. And your chalk drawings are amazing!!!