Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge #6

I wanted to share my layout that I made for Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge #6: Create a page focusing on the blessing of a friendship that has gone the distance.

Scrap Twist: use a layered title and add something thick and something thin on the layout.

Here's my layout, that I made using a photo of my very good friends, Susan, & me at the beach. I also used this week's Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink: Customizing ribbon.


I used The Girl's Paperie patterned paper, PTI stamps (Half & Half, Delightful Doilies, Wonderful Words and Turning a New Leaf), PTI dies (Beautiful Blooms II #1, Half & Half, Wonderful Words and Turning a New Leaf) and Eyelet Outlet brads (one of our August sponsors at SEM).

Here are a few detail shots:





Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful layout. Lot of PTI goodies. Love those flowers.

Jen Adcock said...

So special! I just love the wonderfully coordinated sets and dies. What a cool collaboration. The photo itself speaks a thousand wonderful words, but the other crafty bits just are the icing on the cake. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love this LO! The way you used the stamps is amazing.

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty colors! I love the doilies and the black and white photo goes great with the colors.

Unknown said...

I just love how up take all the PTI "card" supplies and use them on your pages. They always turn out amazing.