Saturday, September 10, 2011

MIM #31 -- attempt #10

After 9 attempts at making cards or tags with this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: creating backgrounds with non-background stamps, I decided to try it on a layout.

Coincidentally, this was also Challenge #8 on the My Scrap Shoppe online crop. Other challenges that this layout fits with are #4 (a new technique) & #5 (use a stamp, buttons and flowers-- I used buttons with flowers on them and stamps with flowers in them!)


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (vintage cream), buttons, twine, stamps (Iconic Images, Gratitude Journal) and dies (Journal Tabs). I also used Echo Park patterned paper.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Three beautiful cards, and a layout, too. Well, I guess I know what you ended up doing today. No tractor driving for you. They are all such beautiful and creative cards.

Deb said...

This is fantastic! A really great layout.