Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wonderful Day


I wanted to share another layout that I made yesterday for the Pages With Papertrey Sketch #1. It's using photos of my Jonah at our friend, Chelsea's, that I took last fall.


I rotated the sketch 180 degrees. I used PTI cardstock (vintage cream), stamps (Gratitude Journal, Think Big Favourites #4 (I selectively stamped the "wonderful" from "Wonderful Friend"), impression plate (woodgrain), & die (Mat Stack #5). I also used My Mind's Eye patterned paper and decorative brads and Making Memories cork alphas.



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

What a fun day. Love those cork letters.

carol (krillsister) said...

Great layout. The PP is a good choice for masculine theme. Your son looks like he really enjoyed himself. He'll have nice memories.

Kara said...

that dog is huge!! love him:) adorable page...beautiful, crisp photos!!

Jen Adcock said...

Gosh, you are the layout queen! Beautiful work once again. Your pages so make me want to try and scrap.

Deb said...

This is fantastic, Leigh! Love your choice of papers and what you did with the title.

Mara Campbell said...

I like the series of photos!! Fun punches you used, too!