Saturday, October 01, 2011

Pages with Papertrey -- Challenge #2 & WCMD


It's October 1st, which means it's time for me to post another Pages with Papertrey challenge for my friends on the Papertrey Ink Forum. This month, the challenge is to use fall elements on your layout (leaves, pumpkins, acorns, etc.)

For my layout, I decided to go with leaves:


I used Bazzill & PTI cardstock (vintage cream, terracotta tile, simply chartreuse, ocean tides & scarlet jewel), Imaginisce patterned paper, Papertrey Ink stamps(Wonderful Words, Leaf Prints) & dies (Wonderful Words, Leaf Prints, Mat Stack #5).

Here's a detail shot:


These leaf dies and stamps are so fun!



And because today is World Card Making Day, I also wanted to share a card I made last night, using the scraps from my layout and this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Thick Chipboard Accents.


I used PTI cardstock (vintage cream, terracotta tile, simply chartreuse, ocean tides), Imaginisce patterned paper, Papertrey Ink stamps (Fall Elegance, Leaf Prints), dies (Leaf Prints), impression plate (Woodgrain), button and twine.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Lee said...

Another gorgeous LO and a lovely card too.

Cibele Glazer said...

That layout is fabulous, as usual! I love the card too! The leaves are so pretty and wonderful for this technique.

Karen C. said...

I have resisted those Leaf Prints dies and stamp set for a long time, but I love the fall colours and images, so I really think I'm going to have to add them to my long list!! As always, your scrapbook pages are filled with great ideas and details.

Colleen said...

I love your scrap book layout...and the card is fabulous also...I love leaves...I love the fall...I don't know why I don't have any of those dies and stamps...you may have enabled me, Leigh!!

Sonia said...

Super cute!

Annie Rose said...

This card is gorgeous! Your leaves look great. :)

Stephanie said...

So beautiful!!! I have just a little bit of that patterned paper left and you just reminded me of that with your gorgeous layout and card. Always so amazing, Leigh!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful , I love the layout and colors.