Monday, January 30, 2012

Engaged

In October, as an engagement present to my nephew and his fiancée, I took some photos of the happy couple (one of which they ended up using for their wedding invitations.) I decided to make a layout using some of my favourite shots that day...

I used American Crafts cardstock (white) and Papertrey Ink cardstock (fine linen), stamps (love & marriage, bb:woodgrain), rustic twine & dies (mega mat stack 4, tiny tags, heart border). The patterned paper is Fancy Pants.

Here are a few close-ups:




Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Kara said...

how sweet!! they look so young!! i must be getting old:)

Deb said...

What a beautiful engagement present! Fabulous lo!

Elena said...

Ditto what Kara wrote - they look so young! Very cute couple, and sweet lo :)

Leah said...

Lovely page Leigh, you are making me want that love and marriage set. I had the same thought! They look so young LOL Guess that what 12 years of marriage and 3 kids will do to you!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great layout. Love your use of the stamp set. I have yet to use mine.

Joyce said...

What a wonderful engagement present. They do look very young! Great use of the Love and Marriage set.

Karen B said...

What a wonderful gift! Your photos capture the joy in their hearts, I am sure they will treasure them for years to come. I love your scrapbook pages, they inspire me!

Mayol said...

This is a lovely gift for the young couple. Very nice photos! i love this sweet simple layout.