Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thank you, Lily Bee Design


It's been such a thrill for me to be a guest designer for Lily Bee Design this month! I'm so thankful for this opportunity.

Today, the last project I made for them is posted on their blog. It's a scrapbooking layout that I made about the fact that I kept one of the resolutions that I made last December 31st. Here's a peek of my layout:


If you'd like to see more of the layout and find out which resolution I kept, click here to see more.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Linda Nicholson said...

What a fabulous layout Leigh! How awesome that you kept your resolution and lost a good amount of weight in the process. And how cool that you're a 1st degree Black Belt! I have a blue belt in Tai Kung Fu from many years back and miss doing martial arts. It is something that I would love to do with both of my boys and take up once again.

Linda