Thursday, August 15, 2013

@ eleven

The fifteenth seems to have snuck up on me this month.... I'm a little late with posting my sketch and layout for this month's Pages With Papertrey. Sorry!

I was checking out Page Maps the other day and came across this sketch in the June Maps that I thought would work perfectly with the Big Ticket Basics stamps and dies.


I used some Fancy Pants patterned paper and patterned envelope (so perfect to tuck journaling in!) I diecut my patterned paper with the Big Ticket Basics die and then added some of the stamped images to a couple of them.


I also diecut a felt heart using my Heart Prints die and a banner using Get a Handle On It.


For my title, I used a Studio Calico flair and some PTI Modern Uppercase Alphabet dies.

If you create a layout using this sketch, please link it either here in the comments of my blog, or here on the PTI forum.

Thanks for looking!



9 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Sweet layout! Love these colors and the tags are just perfect for those strips!

Kara said...

Beautiful!! Love these colors!!

Jennifer K said...

Neat sketch! If I have crafty time this weekend I'll give it a go.

TLady said...

NICE LAYOUT LEIGH!!!!!!!!:) I ESPECIALLY like how your pages DON'T have a bunch of STUFF on them, that they can lay flat! :) SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!:)

Deb said...

Leigh, this is drop dead gorgeous! I would love to have my hands on that Big Ticket set, so this sketch is awesome. I may have a bit of free time on my hands so I hope to catch up on scrapbooking.

Sherri said...

This is just awesome Leigh. I've pinned this sketch to use later :)

Lindsey said...

AMAZING! Love this layout so much. It's definitely one of my favorites!

Karen C. said...

Great use of the tickets - never thought to cut them out in patterned paper. Lots of bright and colourful details.

Anonymous said...

This LO is awesome Leigh!

Love the color combinations, and the cute pic as well :)

The sketch is so much fun :)