Saturday, August 03, 2013

Hello

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Double Backgrounds and for the current Moxie Fab World Trigger: It's Completely Collagical.


Here's my card:


Other than the strip of Crate Paper along the bottom of my card, all of my supplies are from Papertrey ink. For the double backgrounds challenge, I stamped a BB: Woodgrain stamp onto some kraft cardstock, using classic kraft ink. Then, I stamped a leaf from Cutting Garden, using the same colour of ink.

I heat embossed my Beautiful Butterflies stamps on aqua mist cardstock using white embossing powder. The sentiment is from Embroidered Blooms.

I'm linking up this card to this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Karen C. said...

I love how you combined the various papers together, Leigh. The double stamped strip is beautiful - woodgrain and leaves look great together.

Helen F. said...

Oh how pretty, Leigh. Love the colors and all the different textures and images you combined for this beauty.

TLady said...

SUPER JOB LEIGH!!!!!!:)

Liz O. said...

Lovely colors and design! TFS
Hve a wonderful day!
Liz

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a lovely card! I love the embossed butterflies!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty Leigh!

jameela banu said...

Beautiful creation!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, Leigh. I love how it definitely has the collage feel but it isn't overwhelming.

Anonymous said...

Oh Leigh, so so cute!! I've been pinning your cards tonight, they are adorable!!!1

Kara said...

love the way the papers are stitched together and those white embossed butterflies!

Taheerah said...

Love your colours and your perfect stitching Leigh!

Geri said...

Such pretty patterns and colors, Leigh! And I ALWAYS love a pretty 'hello'!!!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! Great colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Paper and Ribbons said...

Such fresh colours and neat stitching Leigh!

Gail Park said...

Fun stitched accents and I love the stamped woodgrain strip!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card! Lovely layout!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Leigh! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)