Thursday, May 01, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #74

*Note: this is my third post for today.
Please scroll down to see the card I made for Reverse Confetti's SFYTT
and the card I made as a Guest Designer for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.
Thanks!

Here is the card that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #74 by Chrissy Larson:


I decided to make a Mother's Day card with this sketch,
using the Feather Finery stamp set from Papertrey Ink.


I stamped most of the largest feather in Sweet Blush, but inked up the end of it in
the corner of my Versamark pad, which I heat embossed in gold.
I added some dots to my feather in Mama Elephant's Bubblegum.
I stamped my sentiment (from Wplus9's Mother's Day Bouquet) in dark chocolate.
Some gold Pretty Pink Posh sequins finish it off.

Here's an angled shot so you can see the shimmer of the embossing powder
and the sequins.


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 8th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Jennifer K said...

So soft and lovely!

merryf said...

Fabulous. You are rocking that feather set!

Jen said...

Oh, I need these feathers!! I love, love how soft and delicate the feel of this card is!! Beautiful!!! Yes, baby #5 will be here soon.... that is why my blogging has been a bit "sporadic!"

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello Leigh,

Love your take on the sketch which seemed kind of a tough one at first but now that I see your beautiful card I'm inspired!

Thank YOU~

Lisa Elton said...

Soft and lovely Leigh, very nice!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love thisi Leigh, the feather is the perfect element.

cm said...

Oh my - soft, delicate, lovely! Your interpretation of the sketch has inspired me to give this challenge a try. Fingers crossed I can figure something out...
c

Diane Jaquay said...

Love how creatively you interpreted the sketch, beautiful card!

Jennifer said...

ohhh...gorgeous card! love that feather.

Alanna said...

This is beautiful.

Joni Andaya said...

What an Awesome take Leigh!!! So Pretty with the feather :)