Friday, September 26, 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #7


Today, I have a card to share that I made for Tag You're It Challenge #7
where we're being inspired by this fabulous card by TYIC Designer Gayatri Murali:



I was inspired by the design of Gayatri's card and used it to create my card.


I used some some Crate Paper patterned paper and chipboard embellishment.
I die cut my tags using Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale #5 &
stamped my sentiment (from Summer Sweetness) in mint & berry sorbet.

Visit the Tag You're It Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the challenge and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Wednesday, October 8th to link up your project.

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

super pretty Leigh.

Alanna said...

Gorgeous. All the papers you used are beautiful.

Megan Carroll said...

So pretty, love the colors!

Renee said...

Simply beautiful!

Bobby said...

This is just the sweetest, Leigh.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so sweet, love the little floral print on the green tag!

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet and pretty! Love that flower!

Laurie Unger said...

Love the designer papers! I'm off to take a look at the challenge! TFS

Kelly Janes said...

Beautiful card!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card! I love the layered tags!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You always got the prettiest project here!

Joyce said...

Everything you make is always so pretty, and this one is no exception. Love it.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous take Leigh!
Thank You~

Kelly Latevola said...

You're making me want to dig through the bunches of chipboard embellishments I have that have been collected dust in my craft room!! This is gorgeous!

Lynn Put said...

This lovely! Your big blossom on the front tag with the smaller floral print on the beneath is so pretty.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! LOVING your Card for today's Blog Hop!! =) Such an AWESOME Design!! I LOVE the Colors too!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I'm with you Not a LOVER of Coffee!!

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! Tags, background, stunning bloom...joy!!
~c