Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Days 16 & 17

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

For Day 16's tag, I used the PTI's rectangle die from the Sprinkles MIM kit with
some Teresa Collins patterned paper.


The "16" was diecut from smokey shadow cardstock using PTI's Book Print Number dies.

For my coordinating card, I used some more Teresa Collins patterned paper, 
which I diecut using PTI's Shaker Shapes: Tree and used the negative for my card front.


I inked a second piece of the patterned paper with Delicata Golden Glitz ink and layered it underneath.
I diecut the banner (from PTI's Tinsel & Tags MIM kit, which I stamped with the coordinating stamp set in versa mark and heat embossed in white) and star (from Reverse Confetti's Oh My Stars) from
some PTI silver shimmer cardstock.
 
I created my tag for Day 17 using some Webster's Pages patterned paper that I die-cut
with PTI's Shaker Shapes: Square dies.
 
 
I diecut the snowhill using a Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border Die.
I used the Wplus9 Winter Woodlands stamps and dies for my bunny.
 
I used the same patterned paper, stamps & dies to make my card.


Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

super pretty, love the diecutting!

alexandra s.m. said...

Your work is always so beautiful and so inspiring Leigh! I love these!!
Thank You~

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty... all of them... but I especially love the last card with the trees and the sweet deer.

Joyce said...

These are all wonderful. Love the pops of red on your last card.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I bet that advent banner looks beautiful hanging in the window. Did I miss a full picture of it Leigh?

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty and such a delicate colour palette, I can tell your advent calender is going to be a treasure to use again and again!

Jean said...

More stunning sets! Just wow!

Megan Carroll said...

Love the patterned paper you used!

Lisa Elton said...

More advent prettiness!!

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards and tags Leigh! I love the awesome pp you used!

Kara said...

Love your cute woodland scenes!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love, LOVE the elegant and serene woodland feel to these! Wow!

Tracey McNeely said...

So many awesome design in this series Leigh--LOVE!

cm said...

Prettiness galore, Leigh. I'm really exercising restraint in not jumping to see the finished product! Such a fabulous, inspiring series!
~c