Saturday, December 06, 2014

Advent Calendar Tags & Coordinating Card, Day 9

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

For Day 9's tag, I used my Shaker Shapes: Tree dies with
a sheet from the PTI's Tinsel & Tags kit dies & patterned paper.


I diecut the holly using dies from the MIM Tinsel & Tags kit.
The "9" was diecut using PTI's Book Print Number dies.
A button and twine finishes it off.

For my card, I used the same patterned paper as my background,
as well as stamps & dies from the MIM Tinsel & Tags kit.


I stamped my sentiment using Mama Elephant's Season's Greetings stamp set
and added a little bit of twine.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Joan B said...

these are both gorgeous. LOVE those colors. Love the idea of making an advent calendar this way

Lynn said...

The aqua and red combination is beautiful Leigh.

~amy~ said...

Love this duo Leigh!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these, Leigh! That paper is so pretty.!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this set! I love the tinsel and tags stamps and love that shaped tag!

Megan Carroll said...

Love these both!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute advent tag and a PRETTY card!! I love aqua and red together!

Kathy said...

A lovely Advent tag and card set. The striped paper reminds me of a sweet spearmint stick, Leigh!

Tracey McNeely said...

The tags and the card are fabulous!

Jamie said...

These are both fabulous:)

Celeste Goff said...

Leigh, I have to tell you girl...you are on fire with these tags! They are simply amazing!

cm said...

Day 9, and I'm continuing to be smitten by your tag/card combo! Pretty!
~c

Kay Miller said...

Oh I love these both! Your card is just beautiful! Colors are amazing!