Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Orchard

Today, I have a card to share that I made for 


The apples in the tub made me think how much fun
it would be to make a card with apples in a bowl,
similar to this card that I posted earlier this summer.

So, I pulled out my Reverse Confetti goodies 
and made this card:


I pressed some Altenew Ruby Red ink onto my acrylic block 
and spritzed it with water before pressing my cardstock into it.
From this I diecut the apple die from Class Act Confetti Cuts.
I did them same thing with Altenew's Evergreen ink for the leaves.
I created the bowl by diecutting the  bowl from some Bazzill Basics Platinum cardstock with 
the 2nd larges circle from Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts
over which I adhered a Beautiful Banners Confetti Cut that I stamped with the
coordinating Beautiful Banners stamp set.


To stamp the sentiment, I did some selective inking with some washi
tape to stamp the "God" and then the "is good" from the God is Good stamp set.
I layered the panel over some Studio Calico patterned paper,
after diecutting the edge with the top of the Double Banner Garland Confetti Cuts.


 


 

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! Love those apples and how you created the sentiment!

Teresa Doyle said...

Nice card Leigh. I love the dies too.

alexandra s.m. said...

Awesome card dear Leigh!
Thank You~

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Your apples are so yummy! Love how they are colored. Such a juicy card!

Megan Carroll said...

Love your card Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Leigh, and YES He is!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love the apples! And love the sentiment! :)

Diana K said...

Love this, Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great design!! I just LOVE that tub of apples, and the sentiment is perfect! And LOVE the inking technique you used on the apples and leaves! Adds such fun shading and variation!

cm said...

A delicious bowl of apples, Leigh! So pretty!
~c

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Leigh. Love the delicious apples! That greeting is perfect. I also like the bowl you made out of a circle. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Betty Wright said...

Love the coloring technique on those apples! Wonderful sentiment! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Great apple die!! Need it LOL! Love how you have them stacked in in the bowl. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.