Sunday, August 28, 2016

Essentials by Ellen August Pin-Sights Challenge

Today, I have a card to share for the 


Isn't it pretty?
I was inspired by the picture in the middle on the left of
the flowers in the teal jar.


I diecut my jar using Lawn Fawn's Summertime Charm die
and blended tropical teal and hawaiian shores ink onto it.
I stamped my Essentials by Ellen Mondo Hydrangea onto its coordinating diecut
(from watercolour paper) in Altenew Coral Berry and versarmark and heat embossed 
it in clear.
I coloured it in using my Zig Markers and a water brush.


I stamped the stem onto  the inked jar diecut and coloured it in with my Zig marker.
I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Tropics, which I heat embossed in white on vellum
(it was leftover from the tags I shared yesterday.)

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSave

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

Really clever and beautiful addition of the sentiment!

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous inspiration photo and your card is just as gorgeous! Love the bright pinks!

Thordis said...

Beautiful card. Great take on the inspiration photo :-)

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous! Love your color choices and your beautiful watercoloring!!!

LauraJane:) said...

So LOVELY!!

Colleen Begley said...

So, so pretty. Love these super bright colors you've used. Hydrangeas are my favorite.

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous Leigh! You totally nailed the color scheme!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE your coloring on this, Leigh, it's gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a PRETTY summer card Leigh!!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful colours.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Leigh I always forget to use that coloured Ink/VersaMark trick! Results are so pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE your watercolor look here! This is gorgeous!