Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Ink It Up with Heidi Shafer -- Altenew's Watercolour Wonders

Today, I've joined again with Heidi Shafer of Mapleberry Musings
for Ink It Up.


Ink it Up is a challenge where, on the second and fourth Wednesday 
of each month, Heidi and I share cards that we've made with new stamp sets
that we haven't used yet.

Today, I'm sharing my card that I made using my 
Altenew's Watercolour Wonders stamp set.
Here's my card:


This stamp set is so gorgeous and fun!
I really enjoyed stamping my cards in four shades of Altenew ink: Frosty Pink,
Cotton Candy, Coral Berry and Ruby Red.
I added the leaves in Morning Frost and Evening Grey.


I stamped my sentiment (from PTI Spring Woods)
in Versafine Onyx Black.

I'm also linking this up to the Altenew August Inspiration Challenge:



Don't forget to hop over to Heidi's blog to see what
she created for this Ink It Up.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

Wow this is just so gorgeous ...and I must have this stamp set now !!!

Betty said...

so pretty Leigh!

cm said...

Gorgeous! I'm sooooo casing this (once I get the layer-line-up better navigated). LOVE! I'm thinking...you are so exceptionally talented with flowers that maybe, just maybe, you should design some stamps sets of your own "Leigh's Lovelies"). Just sayin'...
Hugs~c

Karen B. said...

Wow so so pretty and classy.

Audrey Pettit said...

I am just loving these pinks mixed with the grey, and what gorgeous flowers! <3

Diane Jaquay said...

Love your big, beautiful blooms, so pretty!

Kay Miller said...

I love this stamp set Leigh! i've had it on my wish list for a while now! Your card is stunning! You did an amazing job with it!

Celeste Goff said...

Love all of the beautiful inks you used to ink up those gorgeous flowers Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

What a beauty Leigh, love this!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! This set scares me because I'm not sure how it all goes together, but I love what you created here!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful flowers!

Annheidel said...

Oh, that is so pretty! You used such soft colors. Love it!

Greta said...

Those are beautiful flowers & love how you used them, Leigh!

BożenA said...

Wow! What a beautiful wedding card. A little unusual, but very beautiful. I adore flowers made of colored stains. Revelation.
hugs,
BozenA

lostinpaper said...

PoW! It's a stunner Leigh!

Kim S said...

Beautiful! Lovely, soft colors.