Saturday, April 08, 2017

Reverse Confetti April Blog Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti April Blog Hop!


We have tons of inspiration for you to see using Reverse Confetti products!
For the hop, I decided to make not one, but three cards, 
which were inspired by Inspired By All the Little Things #51:


Isn't it adorable?
I immediately thought of using the little chick from Carton CutiesCarton Cuties
and making a nest using 

Here's my first card, an Easter card:


I blended ink onto my background and then added 
my stamped chickies from Carton Cuties
into the nest that I created by diecutting two 
of the larger Swirlies Confetti Cuts.


I coloured the chicks in with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
and a water brush and stamped my sentiment using Easter Blessings.

Then, I decided to make a baby card:


For this one, I blended aqua mist ink onto my background using my Heart Stencil
and added a branch using The Tweet Life Confetti Cuts.


I stamped my sentiment using Bear Hugs.

And lastly, I made a friends card:


I diecut my background using my Big Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts
and blended ink onto it.


I heat embossed my sentiment (from A Friend Like You)
on a piece of vellum.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, April 14th to link up your card.


 

 

  


Before you go, you should know that Reverse Confetti 
is retiring some of its sets.


You can find the complete list on the Reverse Confetti blog,
but I thought I'd share a couple of my favourite cards, using the retired sets.




Check out the Reverse Confetti blog to see the complete list 
of sets that are being retired.
  
Well, that's it for me for today.

There will be a $15 Reverse Confetti gift certificate up for grabs, 
so you make sure you leave a comment 
on each sneak peek post for each designer to increase your chances of winning!
Here's the complete list of everyone participating in today's hop:
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

15 comments:

MaggieM said...

Love the sunshine card!

~amy~ said...

Leigh, I LOVE your sweet chick cards, so adorable.
Awesome cards using the retired projects, love them all!

Bunny Dobbie said...

What a brilliant use of the Swirlies Confetti Cuts! I've seen that shape before but never used as a nest. It works perfectly! Love your little chick cards. Love the way you coloured the Popsicle shape. Really fun!

Mrsfish02 said...

Great cards Leigh. I need to check out the retired items. I am sure I have missed something there. Thanks for this sweetness.

Billie A said...

I love these cards. The images/stamps and dies are so darling. I love the scenes.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Amazing post with lots of lovely cards Leigh, so inspiring!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Wanda Cullen said...

What a clever idea to use the swirlies dies to create a nest! You are on a creative roll!

Helen said...

These are great cards. Love what you did with both the new and the old. Thanks so much for sharing these.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

oh wow, so cute, so fun, so pretty!

Kjudy1 said...

Thank you for showing so much versatility with the little chicks. Very cute cards!!

Notes by Nina said...

So so cute, I love them.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute cards, Leigh!

Silke Ledlow said...

Holy smokes GF...these are all super awesome cards! Thanks for sharing!

Bobby said...

All your little chicken cards are so cute, Leigh.

Kathy Mc said...

All very cute, Leigh! I especially remember admiring those popsicle cards before.