Thursday, July 27, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #232

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #232 designed by Chrissy Larson:



Here's my card:



I started by diecutting the flowers from cardstock and from a post-it note.
I placed the post-it note mask on my background and 
blended Hawaiian Shore ink onto it in the top corner.
I stamped the flowers using Altenew Frosted Pink, Cotton Candy and Coral Berries ink
and PTI Limeade Ice and Simply Chartreuse.


I stamped the hummingbird onto its coordinating diecut in 
Altenew Mountain Mist and Lagoon inks and PTI's Limeade Ice.
I stamped my sentiment from PTI's KIS: Birthday stamp set in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, August 3rd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

GORGEOUS card Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

Great take on the sketch and very pretty card!

Kim Heggins said...

Lovely card....your flowers are just as pretty as can be.

Kelly S. said...

WOW, Leigh...it's gorgeous! Love the colors and layout!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Fun and lovely take of the sketch, Leigh! I love that you layered the die-cut flowers over the stamped background. Hideko

ElizStewart said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lucille K said...

Beautiful card Leigh. I love the colors you used :)