Sunday, December 24, 2017

My Christmas Tags

Well, I finally got all of my tags made 
and my presents wrapped for Christmas.
I think this is the latest I've ever gotten this done....

I thought I'd share them here on my blog.

As I shared earlier this month, I bought some pretty wrapping paper
from Chapter's this fall and wanted to make coordinating tags.
Because, you know, that's very important to me. ;)

Here they are:


This one is for Jonah, using Beary Merry from Neat and Tangled,
as well as a sentiment from Reverse Confetti.


This one is for Sage, using Papertrey Ink's Winter Village.


This one is for my husband, Cameron, using deer die (I can't remember the manufacturer 
-- could it be Crate Paper? Did they have dies?), a banner from MFT Stamps
and a sentiment from PTI's Songbirds, which I heat embossed in white.

Now, my mojo started to wane a little, so I made a couple of tags from some Teresa Collins
patterned paper in my stash, as well as my PTI Journaling Tag die.  


This one is for my mom, when she gets back from Montreal.
Here, I heat embossed the sentiment from MFT Stamps Handwritten Holiday.


And this one, I left as it. 
Sage thought I was really phoning it in at this point. ;)
This one is for Austin, from my mom.
Yes, my mom has me buy presents for my kids, wrap them and bring them to her
house to give to them -- a sweet deal for her, I tell ya!


I shared this one earlier this month, but I wanted to show it on the pretty paper.
It's for me from my mom. ;)


And this one is for Austin from Cameron and me, using the sentiment from Neat and Tangled's
Beary Merry and the owl from Lawn Fawn.


And this one is for Sage from my mom, using WPlus9's Winter Wonderland.


And here are the gifts, under my new Christmas tree (I picked it up
in November -- it's a display model at a store that was closing.
It's flocked and pre-lit and I love it!)
It makes me so happy when everything coordinates so well! :)

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Your tags are beautiful Leigh. Especially love the Merry & Bright one. You should see the cards I made yesterday for last minute gifts for the boys...Sage would not be impressed! I used to do the same for my mom with the kids gifts, but last year was the last year for that. Something had to give!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Amazing 2018!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Love all your tags, very creative!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

TK said...

These are beautiful tags, Leigh, and I love that you coordinated everything!

Kris said...

Great tags, Leigh! Thanks for all you share. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday full of good food and good cheer.
Have a very Merry Christmas, and we wish you all the best in the New Year, too!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous tags! Merry Christmas!

Bobby said...

Fantastic tags, Leigh. I love how the colors coordinate.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fabulous line up of tags!!

Kathy Mc said...

WOW, Leigh, I’m really impressed that you not only buy your Mom's gifts for her but wrap them and create gorgeous tags for each one. Your wrapping paper is beautiful and love that tree. You scored on that deal!

Annette Gordon said...

Your wrapping is a gift in self! So beautiful!