Thursday, May 17, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #272

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #272 designed by Chrissy Larson:


I was also inspired by Betty Wright's beautiful card 
that she shared a couple of weeks ago.
Here's my card:



I started by stamping my medium size feather from PTI's Feather Finery onto it's coordinating
diecut (diecut from aqua mist cardstock) in versamark and heat embossed it in white.
I stamped my sentiment (from Waltzingmouse's Fine Feathers) in Altenew Black ink
and heat embossed the feathers from that set in white.


I finished it off by splattering on some Altenew Jet Black ink mixed with water.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 24th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous feathers, gorgeous colors, gorgeous all over!!!

donna mikasa said...

Such a gorgeous take on the sketch, Leigh! Those feathers, the colors--wow!

Luanne said...

I still love the Feathers from Papertrey. They make such gorgeous cards! Love the colors you used, and the perfect verse to compliment the feathers! Bey!

Lisa Elton said...

This is gorgeous ~ WOW!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous Leigh. Absolutely gorgeous.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Leigh. Love the white heat embossed feathers with the black spackles. Perfect verse with the images.